Dr. Rahul Choudhari
Consultant Spine Surgeon
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon
MBBS MS (Orthopaedics) ECFMG Certified (USA)
Fellow Spine/Scoliosis Surgery (USA)
He completed his MBBS and MS Orthopedics from KEM Hospital, Mumbai, one of the leading hospitals in India.
Dr. Chaudhari received 3 years of specialized training in Spine specialty in USA.
• Dr. Chaudhari was trained in adult and pediatric spine surgery at Twin city spine center and Hospital for Special surgery (Top Ranking Orthopedic Hospital in USA).
• He is a fellow of Dr. Dennis and Dr. Boachie , who are world renowned
• He has received one year dedicated training in Scoliosis Surgery at the
Children’s Hospital, New Orleans, USA.
Dr. Rahul Chaudhari has received 3 years of specialized training in Spine specialty in
USA. Trained in adult and pediatric spine surgery at Twin city spine center, Minneapolis
and Hospital for Special surgery, New York.
He is a fellow of Dr Dennis and Dr Boachie who are world renown spine surgeons.
Further he received dedicated one year training in scoliosis surgery at Children’s
Hospital, New Orleans USA.
Surgeries / Focus Areas
1. Artificial Disc
Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty | Lumbar Discectomy | Lumbar microscopic Discectomy Lumbar Foraminotomy | Lumbar Foraminotomy / Facetectomy | Lumbar Fusion | Lumbar Laminectomy | Minimally Invasive Lumbar Surgery | MIS Minimally Invasive Spine surgery
Spinal Cord Stimulator | Cervical Spine | Thoracic spine | Lumbar spine | Non-Surgical Procedures | Condition Treated | Lower Back Pain Causes
2. Neck Pain Causes 3. Physical Medicine Pain Treatments 4. Non-surgical management
5. Exercise Benefits 6. Sciatica Treatment 7. Spinal Stenosis 8. Spinal Deformity correction
9. Spinal Tumors 10. Spondylolisthesis Treatment 11. Herniated Disc Treatment
12. Infections of the Spine