A baby in her / his 9 months of deep sleep has no idea the amount of happiness and excitement it is going to bring with its presence. We make the best efforts to keep the baby hale and hearty. The paediatric department makes sure that for as long as children grow beyond our reach their health and medical care is given the right priority. Through our facilities we try to give them as homely treatment as possible with the same amount of care, warmth and love.
Some of the General Pediatric services offered at the hospital include:
- Prenatal consultations and counselling
- Complete New born care
- Care of illness supported by our specialty services including General Pediatrics, Neonatology, Nutrition and dietary counselling
- All newborn care, phototherapy, routine health check up, Birth defects
- Childhood weight management
- Childhood infections, Flu, etc.
- Preventive Care, Suture/Laceration
- Acute Injury and Illness Care
- Asthma clinic , Allergy clinic
- Counselling of Parents for common Behavioral problems, Bedwetting
- Adolescent care
- Preventive Health care advocated through a series of awareness and wellness programs that we run from time to time
- Care of new born
- newborn screening
- Vaccination and well-baby clinic
- growth and development
- nutritional guidelines
- adolescent girls consultation
We strive to provide quality healthcare to the little ones. The department is committed to clinical care, administration and quality management and well equipped to diagnose and treat simple and common, everyday illness as well as complex diseases.
We understand that Pediatric care is just not about treating, it means providing answers and guidance throughout your child’s growth. That’s why we strive to build long-term relationships with parents so they can raise safe, healthy kids with trust.
We try our best to make sure that a needle is not the only solution for a child’s wellbeing.